28. September 2017
Add+it 2017: Platform for 3D Printing “Visionaries”
On 28/29 September 2017 PROFACTOR and the JKU will be holding the Add+it symposium on topics relating to additive manufacturing with polymers.
The speakers are representatives of industry and science who will present the latest findings from research and product development.
Besides the plenary addresses, two parallel sessions will be organized on the topics of additive manufacturing for medical applications, material development, integrated electronics, additive product engineering, the “addmanu” flagship project, and micro/nano-additive manufacturing.
The following international speakers have already been secured for Add+it 2017:
- Dr. Mirko Meboldt, ETH Zürich
- Prof. Dr. Nathalie Rudolf, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Polymer Engineering Center
- Christian Hamm, Alfred Wegener Institute, Elise Group
- Dr inż. Bogdan Dybała, Wroclaw University of Technology, Center for Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Dr. Benoit Herman, Université Catholique de Louvain
- Roger Assaker, e-Xstream Engineering
- Margherita Cioffi, D'Apollonia
- Artur Mateus, CDRSP, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Portugal
The event will be rounded off by an exhibition and a competition for technical schools. To date, Sintratec, BIBUS, Haratech, Alphacam, Bernstein Innovation, Hage and K-Wood have agreed to present their innovations.
Apart from the professional framework, a lot is offered: the symposium dinner, sponsored by the Upper Austrian Research (UAR), will take place in the castle garden Lamberg in Steyr.