25. March 2021
2. Summit Research, Innovation and Standardization
To create incentives in the research and innovation process that lead to higher investment, faster results and more fully developed technologies. How? Find out more at the digital summit on 25 March.
Innovations are characterized by increasingly short product life cycles and ever faster technological developments. In the information and communications technology (ICT) market in particular, products and services move between mutual dependency and competitiveness.
This dichotomy can be resolved by standards and patents. Opting for the right strategy in the research and innovation process can create incentives that lead to higher investment, faster results and more fully developed technologies.
Don’t miss the 2nd Research, Innovation and Standardization Summit. Discover how you can use standards and patents as strategic tools – embedded within the European research framework.
Best practice highlights:
- Protection of intellectual property rights in research and innovation
- Intellectual property rights and open standards
- From research and development to business
- Horizon Europe & EUREKA – the very latest on European research and innovation projects
The event takes place in a virtual format. Participation is free.
Date & time
25 March 2021
12:30 pm – 5 pm
Virtual one-day conference
Austrian Standards Web Space
Participation is free.
All those who have registered will be sent a link before the event starts.