17. March 2020
RISC Software: Workshop on “Applied Data Analysis and Machine Learning in an Industrial Context”
In this interactive seminar you will learn about processes and selected methods for successfully conducting data science projects in your company. Our data scientists have many years’ experience and will explain theoretical principles and present examples and solutions from the field.
The workshop is aimed at people responsible for projects and processes who wish to add to their skills and know-how in the fields of data science and artificial intelligence. The participants include team leaders, department heads, production managers and other decision-makers from small and medium-sized industrial companies in sectors such as production, logistics and trade. During the workshop the participants will be shown the challenges that data science projects present in practice. This will enable them to see the areas with potential in their own company.
- Basics of data analysis and machine learning
- The data science process for successful project implementation
- Familiar technologies from the world of data science
- Successfully completed projects from the field
- Live coding and simple case studies in R and Python
When and where
- Date: 17 March 2020, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Venue: Softwarepark Hagenberg 35, 4232 Hagenberg, Austria
- of participants: min. 8, max. 18
- Cost: EUR 350 or EUR 250 excl. VAT (concessions for Clusterland OÖ members and existing customers). Invoices will be issued after the workshop.
- Send inquiries to: email@example.com
For more details and to register, go to: https://risc-software.at/ai-academy/
Photos © RISC Software GmbH