29. April 2021
CHASE: Area Manager (f/m) – Circular Process Streams
Area Manager (f/m) – Circular Process Streams
Competence Center CHASE (Chemical Systems Engineering) GmbH, Linz
CHASE is a new non-profit research center in Austria with focus on Chemical Systems Engineering. CHASE responds to the need of the Chemical Industries to advance toward more agile, flexible and synergetic ways of chemical production while reducing the corresponding CO2 footprint, energy consumption and waste production. The center is funded by the Austrian COMET program and structured in the Areas Process Digitalization, Process Intensification and Circular Process Streams. CHASE strives to become an internationally recognized institution for excellent application driven research with a strong network of scientific and industrial partners.
- Lead the research field of Circular Process Streams
- Build and manage the whole business area and the research field along with responsible team leaders and key researchers
- Ensure that any general conditions required for the successful development of the research teams are met
- Responsible for personnel management and development (target agreements with team leaders)
- Activlely manage and monitor the resource planning and budget controlling
- Interdisciplinary coordination within and between the areas
- Control and monitors research fields (quality, appointments, costs)
- Responsible for exploiting the opportunities of the entire network
- Report to center management
Requirements – we expect
- PhD or equivalent industrial research experience in Natural or Technical Sciences with expert knowledge in Biotechnology, Chemical or Plastics Engineering
- Extended experience in application driven research, research supervision and research dissemination
- Proven experience in international research cooperations (industrial and/or post-doc research activities) and in cooperation with national and international research funding agencies.
- A proactive working attitude and interest to develop cross-sectional research cooperation within CHASE and beyond
- Excellent command in written and spoken German and English
What we offer
Opportunity in building and structuring this new competence center in cooperation with other key of CHASE. We offer a minimum salary of 68.000 Euro per year, which can be increased according to qualification and experience.
Additional information is provided by Univ. Prof. DI Dr. Christian Paulik, Scientific Director CHASE (+43 7322468 9001 or +43 664 5167179, firstname.lastname@example.org)
reference number: 007
We aim at increasing the number of women in our organization and would be glad to fill this position with a female person.
To apply for this role as Area Manager, please send a copy of your CV with the mentioned reference number 007 to following email address till May 31st 2021.
Competence Center CHASE GmbH
Altenberger Straße 69
4040 Linz, Austria
Science Park 2
Further details on this position can be found in the job description.
Competence Center CHASE GmbH