04. November 2020
PCCL: Division Manager in the field of Elastomer Technologies and Process Optimization
The Polymer Competence Center Leoben GmbH (PCCL) is the leading Austrian center for cooperative research in the field of polymer technology and polymer science. In collaboration with companies in the polymer industry and numerous academic institutions, our around 120 highly-qualified employees jointly work in R&D projects on innovative polymer solutions for a wide range of applications, including carbon fiber-reinforced composites. We currently aim to strengthen our team and are searching for a
As Division Manager in the field of Elastomer Technologies and Process Optimization, you are responsible for the scientific and economic development of the division. On the basis of successfully running projects, you will be able to develop the division with your own focal points to sharpen an internationally perceived profile and positioning in the scientific community.
- Management and coordination of a research field
- Assumption of the project management of large-scale research projects
- Project acquisition in contractual research
- Responsibility for the division-wide implementation of company-related target values
- Representation of the division/company at conferences as well as in working groups and committees, cooperation with internationally recognised R&D groups and academic institutions
- PhD in Chemistry or Polymer Science and Engineering with an expert knowledge in elastomer
technology and elastomer processing
- Willingness to co-operate with academic institutions, and to habilitate
- Specialist knowledge or scientific profile appropriate to the topics of the division
- Understanding of scientific work, and ability to formulate scientific strategies and evaluate scientific work
- Experience in the successful application of research projects and commercial contracts
- Profound management skills, in-depth knowledge of budget and administrative processes, experience in resource planning and project management
- Excellent command in written and spoken German and English
- Collaboration in a highly-motivated multi-disciplinary team with excellent contacts to industry as well as to national and international research organizations
- We offer a minimum salary of 60.000 Euro per year, which can be increased according to qualification and experience.
- We aim at increasing the number of women in our organization and would be glad to fill this position with a female researcher.
Please send your application (motivation letter, CV, certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the
JobID. Contact person: Dr. Elisabeth Ladstätter, CEO
You will find further details in the job description.
Polymer Competence Center Leoben GmbH