21. April 2021
PCCL: Student assistant in the field of „Development of polyurethane-based dynamic covalent networks”
The Polymer Competence Center Leoben GmbH (PCCL) is the leading Austrian center for cooper-ative research in the field of polymer technology and polymer science. In collaboration with compa-nies in the polymer industry and numerous academic institutions, our around 120 highly-qualified employees jointly work in R&D projects on innovative polymer solutions for a wide range of applica-tions. By linking scientific knowledge to the industrial need for innovation PCCL contributes to the competitiveness of its industrial partners who cooperate on the basis of medium- and long-term R&D-projects with the PCCL. We currently aim to strengthen our team and offer a
- Development of polyurethane-based adhesive formulations
- Homogeneous implementation of catalysts
- Functionalization of isocyanate components
- Spectroscopic characterization and evaluation of curing reaction and network formation
- Thermoanalytical characterization
- Preparation of test specimen for mechanical characterization
- Profound knowledge in polymer chemistry, organic chemistry, polymer engineering and science or related disciplines
- Experience in working in a lab environment
- Structured and independent way of working
- Personal initiative, good organizational skills and ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Good communication skills in English; basic skills in German are advantageous
- Collaboration in a highly-motivated multi-disciplinary team with excellent contacts to industry as well as to national and international research organizations
- A part-time position (20 hours/week) with flexible working hours for 4 months.
- Gross salary of € 978,-
- Earliest start of employment – 01.03.2021
- Possibility to perform a master thesis (20 hours/week with flexible working hours for 4 months)
Please send your application (motivation letter, CV) along with copies of your certificates and diplomas to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the Job-ID 20210224.
You will find further details in the job description.
Polymer Competence Center Leoben GmbH