15. December 2020
Pro2Future: Doctoral Students – Researcher
Pro²Future - Products and Production Systems of the Future - is an industry-related and independent research centre in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) and cognitive / industrial ICT with a focus on cognitive products and production systems. These are supported by the areas of Perception and Aware Systems, Cognitive Robotics and Shop Floors, and Cognitive Decision Making. Further fields of activity of the centre cover mechatronic systems, embedded systems, pervasive computing systems and big data analytics.
To broaden our team and to increase the diversity in our research projects, we are currently offering to students from STEM disciplines, in particular Computer Science and Technical Informatics, Artificial Intelligence, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Mechatronics, Telematics, Machine Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems and related disciplines a
After completing their studies, graduates can become researchers in one of our current research projects. We are primarily aimed at graduates who, after completing their master’s / diploma studies, want to prepare their dissertation as part of an application-oriented research project together with our partners from science, business, and industry.
Students – paid Bachelor / Master / Diploma Theses
Students can work on their bachelor / master / diploma thesis as part of our research projects and in cooperation with our partners from science, business, and industry.
- Participation in one of our application-oriented research projects in cooperation with our partners from academia,
business, and industry
- Ongoing studies in one of the above-mentioned study programs - entry possible in lower semester (Pro²Future Bachelor- or Master-Program) as well
- Skills in a current programming environment and software engineering and are beneficiary
- High interest in research and technology
- High motivation, self-initiative, and sense of responsibility, being a team player
- Fluent in English or German
- Flexibility, willingness to learn, openness and commitment
- The opportunity to work in a highly qualified, international, young and dynamic research team
- Collaboration in innovative, beyond-state-of-the-art research projects, Member of Research-Buddy-System
- Support for your ongoing studies - in content and organisation - possibility for part-time
- Opportunity for personnel development in a learning and respectful environment
- Great emphasis on gender, diversity and equal opportunities
- Flexible working hours, flat organizational structures, fun at work
- Full-time gross salary per month between EUR 2,000.00 – 2,400.00 (for Bachelor/Master Students),
EUR 3,000.00 (for PhD students)
Pro2Future GmbH aims to increase the proportion of women in the research area - we are therefore particularly looking forward to applications from qualified women!
Further details on this position can be found in the job description.
Altenberger Straße 69
Tel.: +43 664 / 8889 2189