24. January 2022
SCCH: Data Scientist in Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning (m/w/d)
Profile: The Software Competence Center Hagenberg is an international research center, leading in the areas of Data Science, Software Science und Artificial Intelligence. To strengthen our team in the area of "Data Science", we are looking for a Data Scientist (f/m/d) to work on research-intensive topics with a focus on privacy-preserving machine learning (full-time and part-time possible!).
Become part of an international, well-coordinated team of about 45 researchers!
- Working in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Quality Inspection, Behavioral Analysis, Data Management, Data Driven Modeling, Process Optimization, and Predictive Analytics
- Analysis and optimization of industrial processes, in machine manufacturing and maintenance or in the energy sector
- Cooperation with renowned Austrian and European companies and research institutions
- University degree (Master) in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or a related field. Ambitious Master students are also welcome
- Solid education and if possible, some experience e.g., in security/privacy, machine learning (esp. federated learning), differential privacy, explainability, FHE (fully homomorphic encryption) and related software tools like Python (scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, TensorFlow, …), R, Matlab, or others
- Knowledge and practical experience in security/privacy is an advantage
- Good software development skills in modern languages like Python, R or Java
- Ambitious in research and problem solving
- Good communication skills, motivated team player
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of German is preferable
Ambitious junior researchers also have the opportunity to pursue a relevant PhD study.
- Flexible working-time and the possibility of Home office
- Exciting tasks and ideal possibilities for development
- Company events, good working atmosphere, Social Benefits, company cell phone
- Modern working place in the heart of the Softwarepark Hagenberg
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 3.150,-- gross 14 times a year based on full-time employment. The actual salary depends on the applicant's qualification.
We want to increase the proportion of women in our organization, that's why we would be happy to fill this position with a female researcher.
Du hast Interesse? Bewirb Dich und sende die Bewerbungsunterlagen an firstname.lastname@example.org. Wir freuen uns auf ein Gespräch.
Further details on this position can be found in the job description.
Software Competence Center Hagenberg GmbH
Tel.: +43 50 343