19. July 2022
SCCH: Data Scientist in the area of Prescriptive Analytics
To strengthen our team in the area of "Data Science", we are looking for a Data Scientist (f/m/d) to work on research-intensive topics with a focus on predictive / prescriptive analytics (full-time and part-time possible!).
We offer the opportunity to become a member of an international, well-coordinated team of about 50 researchers who work on tasks in the field of data management, data-driven modelling, process optimisation, predictive analytics and artificial intelligence. Typical areas of application are the analysis and optimisation of industrial processes, in machine manufacturing and maintenance or in the energy sector. The team works with renowned Austrian and European companies and research institutions.
Preferably you have
- a university degree (Master) in computer science, data science, statistics or a related field of study. Ambitious Master's students are also welcome
- Sound training in data analytics, data management, statistics and in corresponding software tools such as Python (scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, TensorFlow, ...), R (caret, data-tables, keras, ...), Matlab or similar
- Knowledge and practical experience in the environment of predictive and prescriptive analytics, anomaly detection are an advantage
- Good software development skills in modern high-level languages such as Python, R or Java
- Ambitions in research and problem solving
- Independent working method
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team
- Good English skills
- Good knowledge of German is an advantage
Ambitious junior researchers also have the opportunity to pursue relevant PhD studies.
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office on a daily basis
- Exciting tasks and ideal development opportunities
- Company events, cooperative working atmosphere, social benefits, company mobile phone
- A modern workplace in the heart of the Hagenberg Software Park
The minimum gross salary is 3,246.-- each 14 times a year for full employment. The actual salary depends on the applicant's qualifications.
We would like to increase the proportion of women in our organisation and would be particularly pleased to be able to fill this position with a female researcher.
Are you interested? Apply and send the application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to an interview.
You will find further details in the job description.
Software Competence Center Hagenberg GmbH
Tel.: +43 50 343