19. October 2022
SCCH: Post-Doc Researcher for Quantum Computing & Quantum Software Engineering (m/w/d)
The Software Competence Center Hagenberg (SCCH) is an internationally active research company in the field of software and data science. On the forefront of technology research and development, SCCH pursues an ambitious research agenda in quantum computing, which aims at bridging the gap between first industrial applications for this new technology and actual quantum computers. Embedded within a strong international network of scientific but also industrial partners, we are developing solutions that will make quantum computers accessible for everyone. We are looking for a dedicated researcher with background in quantum computing and quantum software engineering to strengthen our professional research team.
- Research and development on industrial applications for quantum computing technologies
- Developing methods and tools for modelling, simulating, and applying quantum computing solutions for practical use cases
- Managing research projects and technology transfer to industry
- Collaborate with international scientific partners
- Publish and present research results at international meetings and scientific conferences
- University education and a PhD in a relevant field of quantum computing, quantum software engineering or similar
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in Quantum Computing and/or Quantum Information Science
- Optional background in one or several of following topics: quantum computing platforms, high-performance computing (HPC), simulation, algorithm development, software engineering, machine learning
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken; German is a bonus
- Independent working style and ability to work in a team
- Creative working environment, varied tasks and ideal development opportunities in the direction of science and business
- Research in an international team together with top institutes in the European and international environment, working with the state-of-the-art methods and technologies
- Cooperation with leading companies from business and industry
- Flexible working hours (flexitime without core time) and possibility of home office on a daily basis
- Company events, pleasant working atmosphere, social benefits
- Equal opportunities for all genders and nationalities
The minimum annual salary is € 47.614,-. The actual salary depends on the applicant's qualifications.
You can find more detailed information about the company on the homepage https://www.scch.at/.
Are you interested? Apply and send the application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to an interview.
You will find further details in the job description.
Software Competence Center Hagenberg GmbH
Tel.: +43 50 343