19. July 2022
SCCH: Software Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a dedicated Software Developer to strengthen our innovative, international and growing team in the area of Services and Solutions.
- You develop web applications both in the internal project environment of SCCH (machine learning / AI-based solutions) and for research projects and customers.
- You develop and accompany the projects from requirements and objectives to deployment and maintenance with agile processes.
- You support existing applications and develop them further.
- You work on exciting and future-oriented projects.
- IT-affine education or corresponding experience
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Experience in at least some of the following topics: Front-end development (keywords React, Angular, HTML, CSS), REST area, backend + databases (Java, Python, SQL server, etc.), knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes as well as open source web design.
- Creative working environment, varied tasks and ideal development opportunities in the direction of science and business
- Research in an international team together with top institutes in the European environment, working with the latest methods and technologies
- Cooperation with leading companies from business and industry
- Flexible working hours (flexitime without core hours) and possibility of home office on a daily basis
- Company events, pleasant working atmosphere, social benefits
- Equal opportunities for all genders and nationalities
The minimum gross salary is 3,246.-- each 14 times a year for full employment. The actual salary depends on the applicant's qualifications.
We would like to increase the proportion of women in our organisation and would be particularly pleased to be able to fill this position with a female researcher.
Are you interested? Apply and send the application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to talking to you.
You will find further details in the job description.
Software Competence Center Hagenberg GmbH
Tel.: +43 50 343