19. July 2022
SCCH: Software Engineer in Research and Development Human Centered Software & AI (m/f/d)
To strengthen our innovative team in the area of Software Science, we are looking for a software engineer to support the research projects Human Centered Software Engineering and Human Centered AI for research on and implementation of optimal user interaction.
- Research and development in the field of user interaction, software systems, augmented reality applications, UI conception
- Collaboration on publications in the subject area
- Involving companies in the research work
- Presentation of research results for business and industry
- Degree (MSc) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field of study
- Knowledge and ideally practical experience in software engineering, web technologies or AR technologies
- Interest in research and development in the field of user interaction, software and new topics
- Reference to application-oriented research and cooperation with companies from industry and commerce
- Creative working environment, varied tasks and ideal development opportunities in the direction of science and business
- Research in an international team together with top institutes in the European environment, working with the latest methods and technologies
- Cooperation with leading companies from business and industry
- Flexible working hours (flexitime without core hours) and possibility of home office on a daily basis
- Company events, pleasant working atmosphere, social benefits
- Equal opportunities for all genders and nationalities
The minimum annual salary is € 44,590. The actual salary depends on the applicant's qualifications.
Are you interested? Apply and send the application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to an interview
You will find further details in the job description.
Software Competence Center Hagenberg GmbH
Tel.: +43 50 343