Upper Austrian Research GmbH
Company register number: FN 188638i
Court of jurisdiction: Landes- und Handelsgericht Linz
VAT no. ATU48016409
Data protection register no.: 069269
Legal form: company with limited liability
Year founded: 1999
Object of the company
Management of shareholdings in companies whose fields of business relate to research and development, and continued development of Upper Austria as a centre of research, technology and business.
DI Dr. Wilfried Enzenhofer, MBA
Sole shareholder of Upper Austrian Research GmbH is
Business Upper Austria – OÖ Wirtschaftsagentur GmbH
Object of the company: shareholding management
Each of the sole shareholders has sole voting rights with regard to their immediate holding. The ownership structure corresponds to the shareholding structure.
Moreover, Upper Austrian Research GmbH is subject to auditing by the Rechnungshof (Austrian court of auditors).
The purpose of this website is to present Upper Austrian Research GmbH and the activities of non-university research in Upper Austria, especially those of the associated companies of Upper Austrian Research GmbH. These research institutions are responsible for the areas of research described.
Technical implementation & Web design
Pixelkinder Eppich Kollroß Roedhamer OG (www.pixelkinder.com)
Wordworks, Wilhering – www.wordworks.at
Copyright for photos at www.uar.at (unless Copyright not directly part of the picture title)
Upper Austrian Research GmbH, Land Oberösterreich, Cityfoto.at
Kompetenzzentrum Holz GmbH, Linz Center of Mechatronics GmbH, Polymer Competence Center Leoben GmbH, PROFACTOR GmbH, Research Center for Non Destructive Testing GmbH, RISC Software GmbH, Software Competence Center Hagenberg GmbH, Transfercenter für Kunststofftechnik GmbH, Pro2Future GmbH, WFL Millturn Technologies GmbH & Co. KG
Fotolia.com, iStock, Shutterstock
Please contact the content manager if you have any questions.
The entire content and all the information contained on this website are the property of Upper Austrian Research GmbH and are protected by intellectual property rights, copyright or other proprietary rights.
The creation, use and distribution of copies of the content of the website in electronic or printed form for non-commercial purposes are permitted on condition that the content is not misrepresented and the source is indicated (source: Upper Austrian Research GmbH).
The contents of this website have been created with the greatest care. No liability can be accepted for the correctness, completeness and current validity of the information presented, nor for the availability or functionality of the website and its content.
Links on this website are welcomed and permissible providing a clear distinction is evident between the information provided by the person(s) responsible for adding the link and the pages of this website. No page of this website may appear as part of the website of the person(s) responsible for adding a link.
This website contains links to third-party websites. Despite careful examination we accept no responsibility for the content of external links. The operators of third-party websites linked to this site are solely responsible for their Content.
Data Protection Policy
Protection of your personal data is very important to us. For this reason we use your per-sonal data solely in compliance with the applicable legal requirements for data privacy. In accordance with Art. 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we hereby inform you about how we process your data.
- Name and contact details of the controller:
Upper Austrian Research GmbH, Hafenstraße 47-51, 4020 Linz
Legal form: GmbH (company with limited liability)
Head office: Linz
Phone: +43 732 9015 5600
Fax: +43 732 9015 5618
Company register no.: FN 188638 i
Company register court: Landes- und Handelsgericht Linz
- Personal data is processed in particular for the performance of a contract to which the da-ta subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to enter-ing into a contract in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR or for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject in accordance with Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR or pro-cessing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party and for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal entitle-ments in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
If the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data, such processing shall be legally subject to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR.
To the extent that processing of personal data is supported by Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, the legit-imate interests of the controller and of his or her affiliates and of the other recipients of personal data shall be first and foremost the ability to operate a customer management system for the purposes of optimizing and simplifying administration, and for the purposes of direct advertising (marketing and information measures, especially relating to the prod-ucts and services offered by the following affiliates).
In accordance with Art. 13(1)(e) GDPR the following categories of recipients exist:
* Controller’s affiliates
* Funding partners
* Social insurance institutions
* Third-party providers and service partners (e.g. development service providers; credit card providers, banks);
* Debt collection agencies, legal and tax consultants, and specialists in the assertion, exer-cise or defence of legal entitlements;
* Auditing companies for compliance with accountability;
* Courts for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements
- Personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary for
* performance of a contract with the data subject or
* fulfilment of a legal obligation (e.g. 7-year retention period as stipulated by the Austrian Commercial Code, Austrian Federal Fiscal Law) or
* conducting the application process and, if applicable, for the retainment to offer matching vacancies or
* the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements.
- The GDPR affords data subjects the following rights with the exceptions as set out in the corresponding provisions:
* Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR),
* Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR),
* Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR),
* Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR),
* Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR),
* Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR),
* Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR, especially the Aus-trian Data Protection Agency),
* Right to withdraw consent (Art. 7(3) GDPR), provided that processing is based on con-sent, with effect for the future.
Any queries or requests for information relating to the GDPR should be sent by letter or email (Upper Austrian Research GmbH, Hafenstraße 47-51, 4020 Linz, email@example.com).
- If the data have not been obtained from the data subject, the following categories of per-sonal data shall be obtained from publicly accessible data bases:
* Company register data
* Insolvency data
* Residence registration data
- Additional information on the right to object as provided for by Art 21 in connection with di-rect advertising:
If personal data are processed in accordance with Art. 21(2) GDPR the data subject has the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her. In the event that such an objection is made, the personal data shall no longer be processed.
Our website offers you the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. For this we need your title, first name, surname, email address and a declaration that you agree to receive the newsletter.
To receive information tailored to your needs, you have the option of also telling us your academic title, a company name and a postal address.
As soon as you have registered for our newsletter we will send you email confirmation with a link to confirm the subscription.
The subscription can be cancelled at any time. To cancel your subscription, please use the link in the newsletter. Your personal data will then no longer be processed for the pur-poses of sending the newsletter.